- In 75 episodes, I think the recurring lesson that comes up in almost every single episode is that you can’t think your way to the end goal. It just doesn’t work that way.There will be detours. Set-backs. New connections. And a whole lot of learning that will change your route. The only thing you have to do is start. You don’t have to know how it is going to unfold. Just start.This week on the podcast, I was lucky enough to talk to the incredible Shunta Grant about her journey from attorney to entrepreneur.Shunta unknowingly started a business at her dining room table in 2014 when she began selling hair bows that she made for her daughter Zoe on Instagram. She left law in 2015 to build Because of Zoe designs fulltime.
- Through the process of building that company Shunta learned how to structure her life and business so they could work together. What happened next? Another business idea was born. She now has a podcast, the Business, Life & Joy podcast, and she also helps women build business and life on the OTHER side of busy through teaching her signature 4-step Peace Pace Progress™ Framework. The Peace Pace Progress™ Framework teaches women how to create consistency, focus, and structure in their business so that they can execute specific goals that progress their business.Shunta could have never known what her Chapter 10 would look like. She had no intention of being a business owner when she went to law school. And now she has created a life and business that lights her up.You don’t have to know your Chapter 10. Just start with Chapter 1.
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- How life should be first and business second.
- How the next step is the only one to focus on.
- Why you can model greatness in whatever you do.
- And so much more!
Where to find Shunta: