- This week’s episode is so special to me. It’s a replay of the live podcast episode we recorded at the live event we had back in August. That event was such a surreal and amazing moment for me. It was so cool to meet people from this community and to hear what they’re doing, how the podcast has affected them, and so much more. I definitely want to do it again in the new year, so keep an eye out for that!
- What made this experience so amazing is that I had 4 amazing past guests who joined me on a panel that night: Laurie Rowen, Pye Jirsa, Shinah Chang, and Sara Rezvanpour Rose. They will talk a little bit about their stories in this recording and give a bit of a background into what they do. During the panel, we got into a lot of the common questions that people ask and their different experiences. The advice they have is seriously amazing!
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- How no one has confidence before they start.
- How clarity also doesn’t come before action.
- Why you should stop worrying about finding your passion.
Guest panel podcast episodes: