- Ali Boone is a lifestyle entrepreneur real estate investor, author and speaker. Ali has literally defined non-conformity when it comes to her career. Ali left her corporate 9-to-5 job as an Aerospace Engineer, despite the “dream job” status that came with it, to follow her passion for being her own boss and creating true lifestyle design. She went from being on food stamps in her first year of entrepreneurship to facilitating over $18M in real estate transactions in her first five years of business. In addition to running her real estate investing company Hipster Investments, she’s a pilot and teaches flying and she can often be found snowboarding, hiking, or volunteering in California prisons. Her ultimate goal is to one day challenge Tim Ferriss to a lifestyle design duel.
- This episode is packed with great information for anyone who wants to quit their job but has no idea what they would do next.
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- What led Ali down the road to Aerospace Engineering
- When was the moment that she realized she didn’t want to be an Aerospace Engineer
- How she prepared herself to leave the corporate world
- Why fixing her mindset was the most important part of quitting her job
- How she pushed past the lows in the entrepreneurial roller coaster
- What her company, Hipster Investments, specializes in
- What Ali’s “why” is and how it guides her in her business
Where to find Ali:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki