- Anna Lundberg is the founder of One Step Outside, where she helps people around the world build businesses and create a lifestyle that allows them an unimagined sense of freedom, flexibility, and fulfillment. But that’s not how she started her career. Like most of us, Anna began by climbing a traditional corporate ladder at Procter & Gamble as a brand manager. In her 7 years with the company, she worked on high-end fashion accounts like Dolce & Gabbana and lived a glamorous lifestyle.
- But after leaving for a short sabbatical, Anna realized that she didn’t want to go back. She left her career without much of a plan. Through consulting and taking on clients of her own choosing, Anna created a new business and life for herself. Since leaving her corporate job in 2013, she’s now reimagining what success looks like and she’s passionate about inspiring and supporting others to do the same.
- In addition to her own coaching business, Anna recently launched her own podcast, Reimagining Success.
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- How she got the courage to leave her job
- How she decided what she was going to do next after leaving her job without a plan
- How she pushed past her “Good Girl Syndrome” to do what she really wanted to do
- Why you shouldn’t tell everyone about your plans to quit in the beginning
- Why you ultimately have to just take action
- The difference between the “what” and the “how” of the next step
- How to find the right coach for you
- And more…
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Anna: