- Even though this week’s guest isn’t a traditional quitter like our previous guests, she has dealt with the same limiting beliefs and fears we all deal with when starting something new. Right out of college at 21, Jenna Irvin decided she wanted to start her own brick-and-mortar fitness studio without ever having any experience in business. What I love about her story is that she didn’t let the limiting beliefs that so many of us are plagued with, like feeling too young or too inexperienced, stop her.
- She got to work executing on her plan to open up a Pure Barre franchise, in a city that she had never lived in no less. In less than a year, she was able to sell that first location for double the investment and open a second one in a city that she had always wanted to live in.
- While her accomplishments and business acumen are extremely impressive, what blew me away about Jenna is her mindset. It is incredible to see how aware she is of the importance of mindset on her success and how much work she puts into it in order to help navigate this type of career. She’s such an inspiration to me and I’m sure you’ll get so much insight from her journey!
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- How the fear doesn’t go away.
- Why you deserve the same love you give everyone else.
- How we all have inner intuition and the importance of listening close enough.
- And so much more!
Where to find Jenna: