- Sometimes we aren’t fully aware of the hidden skills and interests that reside inside us. And if we don’t follow those little sparks of curiosity, we’ll never uncover them. That’s exactly what happened with today’s guest, Kayse Morris started out as an English and Language Arts teacher. She began selling her lesson plans and resources to other teachers as a side hobby. It wasn’t her intention to create this into a big business, but it was through starting this side hustle that she discovered a talent and passion for entrepreneurship.
- In a couple of short years, her side income grew to become more than her teacher’s salary! After growing this passion into a profitable side hustle, she decided to walk away from the classroom. She wanted to focus fully on helping other teachers sell their resources so that they can create more income and a life they want. What has happened with that business in less than a year is just incredible! While Kayse had a social media following, and she knew she could teach people what she did, she had no idea how big it would blow up. Within the first time she launched, she started making multiple 6-figures with her course!
- I think her business and her approach is really such a testament to the fact that there are so many opportunities and things we can if we don’t limit ourselves and give in to fear. She really is such an inspiration and I think there is so much we can learn from her story!
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- Why you should just follow that little spark.
- How it can be so much better than you’ve ever dreamed of.
- No one knows what they’re doing!
- And so much more!
Where to find Kayse: