- Montine Blank has done it all. From the corporate world to entrepreneurship to transformational coaching, Montine has a vast array of expertise that she utilizes in helping her clients create a meaningful, fulfilled life.
- With an MBA, Montine started out at a large management consulting firm before deciding that she wanted a different future than that path provided. Her jump took her down a successful entrepreneurial road, where she founded numerous companies including The Green Half, a discount gift card site for sustainable businesses that had over 10,000 subscribers and The Green Plate, a nonprofit aimed at reducing disposable plastic consumption. She has also created 3 one of a kind art businesses, Crazy Moon Art Room, T-shirt Construction Co and Paint Awake. On this episode, we talk a lot about how art and painting helped her on her path to self-discovery and how she uses it with her clients.
- Because of her own journey, Montine was led to getting certified and becoming a transformational coach. She now coaches clients on a wide-variety of life and career transitions in order to help people become more aligned with the true version of themselves.
- We talk about her own journey as well as overarching questions about working with a life coach, like: who would benefit from it, how to find a good coach, what to work on, etc.
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- How she started planning her escape out of the corporate world
- Why taking slow baby steps is generally the best practice for jumping on a new path
- How Intuition Painting® helped Montine along her path to discovering her next steps and why creativity is so important for everyone on self-discovery journey
- Why she was reluctant, at first, to get involved with coaching
- How she got involved in transformational life coaching
- When do you really need a coach and how can you find one that works for you
- Why the majority of the work is just on your thoughts and not actually creating a plan
Where to find Montine: