- I want this podcast to not just be inspirational stories about how people made the big leap (though I do love those episodes) but also practical resources to help you make the big leap too. And there is no resource that can help you to build and grow a business, side hustle, passion project more than social media – specifically, Instagram.
- Enter the guru himself, Mr. Tyler J. McCall. Tyler J. McCall is an Instagram and social media marketer, strategist, and coach for creatives and online business owners. He teaches his students how to use Instagram with intention to grow their community online and grow their business. Tyler focuses on using Instagram and social media to tell stories, build relationships, and convert followers to fans, drawing from his 10 years of experience in non-profit marketing and management and community organizing. He’s taught thousands of entrepreneurs and managed dozens of Instagram accounts since getting into the online marketing game in 2015.
- This episode is full of great insight and action steps for how to grow your business on Instagram.
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- How you can use Instagram for your traditional business (think law practice, dental office, etc)
- How to use Instagram to start a side hustle and literally sell anything
- How to get over your uncomfortable thoughts about putting yourself out there on Instagram.
- Best practices for your Instagram page
- And much more!
Where to find Tyler: